 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5263
Re: Ahhhh... New Road plates...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:54:46 GMT

Jeff Van Winden wrote:

It looks like the same plates but with out the bike path on the side (hence
wider roads)

I'm not sure, it looks like there are only 6 studs between the road and
the side of the plate.  Doesn't the previous generation have 8?

I also saw these two sets in the Whats New section on shop@home

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B41DB06B7%2DA0BC%2D11D6%2D8060%2D00C04F5ED856%7D
Image is here... I believe...
http://gierse-gmbh.bei.t-online.de/bilder/news2002/classic02/8430.jpg

This is very cool, I want one of those cranes.

Derek