 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5271
Re: Ahhhh... New Road plates...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:20:27 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:

2003 IKEA CATALOGUE!@$(!*@$(!@$! PORFLYTS AND IVIKENS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

The new catalogue is out.  Woo Hoo!  But how come they never send me
one. :-(  I want oddly named furniture that I assemble myself too.

By the way, what did you end up doing with that large chunk of glass
with the wavy lines on it?  You got it at the same time as the picture
frame for your laptop.

Derek