 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5221
Re: It took me all day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 16:51:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch writes:
So I fixed and/or modified--now those pesky jaws shan't fall off again!

We'll teach those jaws!!

http://sparky.i989.net/legocam.htm

Dave, it's me logged in to your bot.
Did I brake a gear or something?

Can't believe how much fun this is!!'

Ditto

It's really hard to stack two blocks on top of each other... tried about 5
times and gave up but this is tres cool!

Dave: Thanks for sharing this!

I'm re-evaluating the grabbing mechanism this weekend...  but I'm not home
so it'll prob'ly be monday before I get it on the 'bot.

I just used the same grabber mechanism I used in my block stacking 'bot many
moons ago, but it appears not to work as well here.

As well, the 'bot appears to be stuck on something--since I'm not home right
now, I can't tell what it could possibly be--prob'ly stuck on its own wires...

I'll work on that as well :)

It's all in the name of progress...

Anyway, thanks for checking it out--any more comments and suggested
improvements are welcome and definitly requested!

Dave K