 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5222
5221  |  5223
Subject:
Keyboard trouble!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 00:05:47 GMT

I was wondering if anybody could offer advice?

You see, I’ve got this keyboard…
It’s relatively new and cost around $60.00
(It’s one of those Microsoft –natural keyboard
elite- with super comfy ergonomic usability)

But…problem is that I spilled
half a glass of water unto it!!!!!!

Can any thing be done?

Cause it jus’ takes sooo long to compose
a letter with cut & paste.
(the keys effected are ‘t’ ‘h’ ‘n’ and ‘5’)
I ‘m using ctrl + c & ctrl + v constantly!

       Please, any assistance would be most obliged.

I can’t really afford another new keyboard right now.

                                 --==Richard==--