 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5218
Re: It took me all day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:25:22 GMT

So I fixed and/or modified--now those pesky jaws shan't fall off again!

We'll teach those jaws!!

http://sparky.i989.net/legocam.htm

Dave, it's me logged in to your bot.
Did I brake a gear or something?