 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4559
Re: rtl11 Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:26:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, W. Paul Nicholson writes:
Does anyone know the measurements of the following?

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-060901-chris1.jpg

- Thickness of tabletop
- Width of offset on underside of table from table edge to support frame

Measurements expressed in millimeters, inches, or LEGO units would be
appreciated.

Not right now, but I will be at the Library hopefully on Monday afternoon to
check all of this out.  Will update the page and confirm the final dates for
live1 and rtl11.

Hi Paul,

I didn't get a chance to measure the tables-there was a session (some sort
of community meeting-probably The Toronto Campaign Against Lego Events or
something :) running in the Activity Rooms and I couldn't go in to check out
the tabletops.

If you need to get started now, my guess off the top of my head is that the
table is about 1.25 to 1.5" thick, and the amount of space you have between
the edge and the legs is probably about two inches or so.  I'll be down
there again probably Thursday, so I'll see if I can check then.

Calum