 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4537
Re: rtl11 Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 04:39:43 GMT

"'subconscious'" <subconscious@rogers.com> wrote in message

Measurements expressed in millimeters, inches, or LEGO units would be
appreciated.

No really, please request in SI. We have to push Calum to use SI. You would
think as an engineer he'd use the world convention, but no.

::push push::             :)

    Iain (all psycloned out, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)