 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4536
Re: Bitter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 03:09:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
http://www.westcoaster.net/community/showthread.php?s=c0da65de8f16bc621789ec
88eba42259&threadid=1624

Sigh. I don't even know where to begin.

What I thought ironic was that one of the chief raggers, a "Jim Disney", is
apparently some sort of admin and recently re-posted the board's ToS which
included this stanza:

2. No Personal Attacks • Personal attacks will not be tolerated on the
message board.  Blatant attacks will be removed, no question.  However, the
definition of a personal attack not falling in the "blatant" category will
remain the discretion of the site administration and removal of such posts
will also be at the discretion of the site administration.  Criticism will
be allowed, attacks will not.

Apparently if Jim Disney does it, it's not a personal attack? :-/

I like coasters. (we got some good ride time last weekend at Michigan's
Adventure, yaay for that, and now we have our Cedar Fair season passes!)

I like LEGO. (I spent all day today on the MichLTC table building
project).... I see no need for people who like just one to belittle people
who like just the other.

But I think that one could make a great case that most of the posters to
that particular thread have relatively little in the way of "life"
themselves... "pot, kettle, black" I think the saying goes.