 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4533
Re: Bitter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 20:05:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
http://www.westcoaster.net/community/showthread.php?s=c0da65de8f16bc621789ec
88eba42259&threadid=1624

Sigh. I don't even know where to begin.

I do - by pointing out that the various screen names, profiles & pictures
used by the bunch of "coasterheads" posting to that thread show them to be
by far the more pathetic bunch of loser geeks than the guy they're ragging
on (who by the way has created one of my all time favorite LEGO MOC's with
his carnival*).

What I find particularly amusing about some of the people in that
"community" is that they're so eager to insult this guy by insisting that he
needs to "get a life" they keep making posts with the same message over and
over.  That's surely some way to prove your own smug superiority and that
you're putting your life to good use.

Now I truly see the appeal of being "the troll" - finding some group of
babbling morons in their own little corner of the web that they assume is
safe and then just busting in with a "It's Clobberin' Time!!" and letting
them have it left and right with the much deserved verbal assaults.  If ever
a group was asking to be "set straight"...

Oh well, guess I got better things to do with my life - like play with LEGO!

* LEGO Carnival Rides: http://members.tripod.com/~legorides/  (was
unavailable when last checked)