 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4532
4531  |  4533
Subject:
rtl11 Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 19:12:23 GMT

Does anyone know the measurements of the following?

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-060901-chris1.jpg

- Thickness of tabletop
- Width of offset on underside of table from table edge to support frame

Measurements expressed in millimeters, inches, or LEGO units would be
appreciated.

Paul