 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4560
4559  |  4561
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto/Live1 Hockey - June 29th 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 04:48:30 GMT

Hi folks,

     rtlToronto/Live1 Robot Hockey
     Saturday, June 29th, 2002
     Toronto Public Library, Lillian H Smith Branch
     239 College Street (E of Spadina)

Like Lego Robotics?  Scared by difficult design challenges?  Like the idea
of building amusing robot waldoes?  Think you can capture the action of Cujo
or Sundin in a Lego creation?  Well, do we have a contest for you...

rtlToronto/live1 is the first in a series of live control events which are a
departure from the regular rtlToronto autonomous design challenges-they're
mean to be quick, fun, light and hilarious, capturing the spirit of sport
versus the determination and caution of engineering.

And of course, being the Group for Lego Enthusiasts in the Greater Toronto
and Southern Ontario Area, our first live event will be a game no less
Canadian than...hockey!

Please visit the website, check out the rules, build a set of robot hockey
players:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-050002-rules.html

Find a friend to form a team with, and come on out to rtlToronto/Live1:
Robot Hockey.

Calum