 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4397
Re: rtl12 Game Proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 13:17:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/psyclone/psyclone.html

Speaking of Cyclones, I'm annoyed because I missed a chance to ride THE
Cyclone.

Pttb, rotting wood. :)

Ya, OK, but it's HISTORIC rotting wood from a very famous designer.

I saw a show on TLC last night about bridge maintenence. They showed some of
the bridges in New York City. One of them had already began to buckle, and
they'd put wooden slats on the underside of the bridge so that the chunks of
concrete and rusted steel wouldn't fall on the pedestrian walkway below.
They had giant wood beams wedged under it to support it. I don't think I
trust *any* construction near that city after seeing that. :)

5 of the "top" ten worst bridges in the US are in NY state. Scary, innit?

XFUT .off-topic.fun

Don't take this the wrong way, but that is geting really annyoing.

OK, I'm just concerned at taking the conversation off topic for rtlToronto..
(and I just FUT the other part of the thread elsewhence too, before reading
that. Sorry)