 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4287
Re: Help me! My Performa is sad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:10:00 GMT

You can order a Netscape CD from their web page, I think it's the same
deal with IE. You could also try installing AOL or some other service
that sends you their disk. That should get you a web browser.

Rebel Transcanner wrote:

I have absolutely NO CLUE how to get the Performa online! I have a modem for
it, but no internet browser on it or anything. It's the chicken/egg deal. I
can't get a web browser because I need a web browser to download a web
browser. Arrrrrrgh.

    Iain