 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4132
Re: Average Train Length?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:43:05 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

If you can pull this autotrainreshuffler thing off it will be quite a • sight
to see, so go for it!!!! Will you pick up the tracks or the individual
cars?

Neither, I'd planned on having a parallel track (presumabally technic) with
a carrier running along that with an autocoupler. This pulls/pushes the
trains along 4.5V rails (because I have a lot of them and the rails in the
bays don't need power).

That way, the loader robot on it's separate track can move the entire train
into each bay. Hence need a lot of structure.

    Iain