 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4121
Re: Average Train Length?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 00:18:40 GMT

"Rebel Transcanner" <hendryjr@oxford.net> wrote in message

What's the average train length that people would be content for "Siding
lengths"? I'm working on a very advantageous project, and I kind of need • to
know ASAP (in track sections).

IE, if I made a siding that is 6 track sections long, will that accomdiate • a
majority of people? It could be possible to divide a train in two but • that's
not exactly desirable I guess.

I just put 6 sections together and that's not very long. CRAP. This is • gonna
be hard.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Never mind, I realized I don't have anywhere near enough LEGO to build this,
and then I got bored.

http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/temp/concept.jpg
http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/temp/detail.jpg

I could do the queue and gantry track robot areas no problem, but building
the storage matrix is well beyond my resources.

    Iain