 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4120
4119  |  4121
Subject:
Average Train Length?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:44:46 GMT

This is related to the next train event.

What's the average train length that people would be content for "Siding
lengths"? I'm working on a very advantageous project, and I kind of need to
know ASAP (in track sections).

IE, if I made a siding that is 6 track sections long, will that accomdiate a
majority of people? It could be possible to divide a train in two but that's
not exactly desirable I guess.

I just put 6 sections together and that's not very long. CRAP. This is gonna
be hard.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

    Iain