 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4119
Re: [rtlToronto] Photos from rtlToronto10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 14:36:13 GMT

Hi folks,

Calum
PS-I'm sure there are bad links, and probably other galleries out there.
Please mail me, I'll add/fix them.

Once again, great job (but Chris already said that...)

I didn't know you took that shot over my shoulder of me working on my 'bot.
It's neat to see the vid window on my laptop showing my hand moving and such.

Seeing good pics of all the other 'bots is great, too!

Thanks for doing this stuff for the GTA AFOL's.

(k, how do I say this without getting beat up by Chris or offending Kate --
I think Kate looked good in the pics.)

Dave