 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4123
Re: Average Train Length?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 03:21:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
What's the average train length that people would be content for "Siding
lengths"? I'm working on a very advantageous project, and I kind of need
I just put 6 sections together and that's not very long. CRAP. This is • gonna
be hard.

Six lengths is enough to fit a Metroliner consist I think.

Never mind, I realized I don't have anywhere near enough LEGO to build this,
and then I got bored.

http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/temp/concept.jpg
http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/temp/detail.jpg

I could do the queue and gantry track robot areas no problem, but building
the storage matrix is well beyond my resources.

The frame or the track?  The track I'm sure the group can help out with, but
the frame is easy-Do it in ZNAP.  ZNAP, your source for cheap and big Lego
structures.  I can lend you some ZNAP if you like.

Calum