 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4065
Re: A New Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:44:25 GMT

http://www.stereolithography.com/

Yes, I know. But can we do that with LEGO? No. No LEGO Laser. And my dad's
Laser pointer isn't powerful enough to burn paper. That's why I posted • only
the link with the Paper Laminate Technique (PLT).  :)

Stero Lithography and Selective Laser Sintering is just *creepy*. What
actually spurned all this was a commercial for PING I saw during dinner. • The
intro shot was a deposition machine building up the head of a club. REALLY
cool. I've been looking for video clips, and darn it, I can't find any!

SLA and SLS are creepy, but FDM is fun....

http://www.stratasys.com/