 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4025
4024  |  4026
Subject:
A New Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 02:49:18 GMT

Forget the Duck Assembly Carousel. What if I could actually make a machine,
that could build the actual DUCK?!

http://www.kiracorp.co.jp/EG/pro/rp/RP_process.html

                                                  *****phenominal.*****

    Iain