 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3670
Re: some stuff... robot accuracy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 00:38:16 GMT

1110
1010
1110
0000

humm,  Ka-on, thank you for this pattern.  here are a few that i use to
test:

1111
1100
1000
1000

i called this on  the stealth bomber.  It forced a lot of diagonals for
testing.

As well, this is simple but a good test of distance and diagonals.

0001
0110
0110
1010

if anyone has other patterns they want to submit, let me know.  if I get
a LOT then i can put them in a "hat" and draw the pattern the day of.

Chris
Pretend this says something funny