 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3667
Re: some stuff... robot accuracy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:42:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
any ideas on how to improve accuracy when your accuracy is not
repeatable????

I also have some problems with accuracy, but I am gona igonore it since there
is little I can do without a complete redesign.  The thing has enough
momentum to push the whole 48x48 board around, there is little I can do in
software.

And don't concentrate on the anti-X pattern too much and forgot about the rest.
Make sure it can handle all other patterns effecently is also important.

The 4 rotation of each of these patterns are quite interesting:

1110
1010
1110
0000