 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3657
3656  |  3658
Subject:
some stuff... robot accuracy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 18:09:02 GMT

any ideas on how to improve accuracy when your accuracy is not
repeatable????

Half the times the block is perfect but the other times it is always
different, where do i look?  its not like the inaccurate bloc is always
in the same position the wrong way.

Huh?

Chris
comments on Iain, and that funny "dance" machine withheld