 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3658
Re: some stuff... robot accuracy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 18:20:04 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message

any ideas on how to improve accuracy when your accuracy is not
repeatable????

Use hard stops! Yay! Use five RCX's and have a hard stop for every position
that the motor just slams it into.

Half the times the block is perfect but the other times it is always
different, where do i look?  its not like the inaccurate bloc is always
in the same position the wrong way.

Make it go slower, then it will be more accurate.

comments on Iain, and that funny "dance" machine withheld

OMG! DDR is so much fun. I just found out that Robb put up pictures from
that crazy day on his webpage.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/ioafeb02/ioafeb02_01.htm

(Don't go there if you dont like things crude. But it's hil-ari-ous.)

    Iain