 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3478
Re: forget worm to 24....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 03:23:31 GMT

Hmm. Doesn't work for me, I get a whole bunch of "part not found" (or
similar) error messages. It's probably my fault, but does anyone know
where MLCAD expects to find parts files?

jeff van winden wrote:

Jeff VW