 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3481
Re: forget worm to 24....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 04:07:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Trevyn Watson writes:
Hmm. Doesn't work for me, I get a whole bunch of "part not found" (or
similar) error messages. It's probably my fault, but does anyone know
where MLCAD expects to find parts files?

In the parts directory! Did any parts display? Maybe you need to download the
latest parts files from ldraw.org.

ROSCO