 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3479
3478  |  3480
Subject:
Five Years of Italicized Text
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 03:59:03 GMT

Hey folks,

So last week I was combing my hard disk trying to clean up and I found a
bunch of old logos I did up for rtlToronto.  Wouldn't that be neat for a
little retrospective?  I flip open my favourite graphic compositing tool,
Microsoft ImageComposer 1.5 (80% of PhotoShop's functionality for 20% of the
footprint) and started gluing all the logos together.

Which got me thinking...what about all those photos?  The posters?  The Lego
luminaries like Jin Sato and Ralph Hempel?  Anyways, I started cutting and
pasting...a little bit of info about the events...a little bit of Canadian
and GTA news...little clips and logos...anyways, check it out:

Five Years of Italicized Text:
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-rtltorontohistory.jpg

Calum