 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3190
Re: ProjectX thoughts and beyond
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 04:07:16 GMT

I think the idea of an entrance fee prevents (well discourages) the • "lurkers"
from participating.  And it certainly discourages the less established
robotic builders from entering also

Well instead of an entrance fee, that will discourage random wondering, why
don't we have a 'contest participation fee'? Only people with competing
robots should pay that 5-10 bucks.

3800 does sound like a nice idea! ummm... transparent turntables <drool>

I didn't expect to get another one, since I already had 2...

Hey! I don't even have a single rtlTShirt yet!
I would love to get one thou'... Chris, Calum? could you guys bring one over
this Friday? an XL should do it :))

Ivan
"Push to test, release to detonate"