 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 315
Re: My First Stacking Attempt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:38:59 GMT

Here's what
I built:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/lego-kbot-stack-index.html

WOW!!! oh my gosh.  Calum that's great good for you!!!  nice
implantation of the blue tubes that hold the final stack.  looks clean.

how many blocks can be shot up before they weigh too much and overpower
the motor??

--
Chris
Lego Walker now @