 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 314
Re: My First Stacking Attempt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:41:42 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

Well, I got on the horse again thanks to Chris and Iain today.  Here's • what
I built:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/lego-kbot-stack-index.html

Aaah! The image is broken. The URL is looking somewhere on your hard drive.
:)

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/lego-kbot-stack1.jpg

...Looks right.

Tomorrow night I'm going to try and get the thing to split in half to
deploy.  If that works I'm home free to get at least a few blocks stacked
:)

No no!! You said that's not allowed. :)

    Iain