 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2821
Re: how perfect....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:17:45 GMT

This is why I'd prefer bricks for the cell walls instead of plates.  If a
block is hung up on a brick wall it is obviously out of shape, but if its
hanging on the edge of a plate wall it becomes more of a judgement call.

I feel the block should be bumps down and within the confines of the cell
to count as proper placement but it shouldn't need to be registered.

Hmm, this makes me think, I've been testing with a brick wall.  This could
be giving me a false sense of accuracy with my method of releasing the
blocks.  I'll have to scrounge together a plate wall just to be sure.

Derek