 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 200
Re: Misuse of Technic Parts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 18:46:20 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/lego-fantrainer-index.html

BTW, that is an *awesome* little plane. I love seeing weird angles done with
LEGO - I've never had any great deal of success doing that.

BTW, with the blue express train that you have - is the motor the same as
the other ones? I seem to remember some irritatingly shaped black cowling
under the engine, and that worries me...

BTW, I've said BTW too many times.

    Iain