 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 193
192  |  194
Subject:
Misuse of Technic Parts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 01:33:27 GMT

You know how much I can't stand it when certain (ahem, Iain.  Ahem, Susan)
people misuse Train parts for other projects.  (oh, blockstacking with train
crossing weights!  What's this?@!!#$#$@! :)

Anyways, just to make y'all cringe, here's a classic SuperCar 853 chassis'
wheel hub used in a small ducted fantrainer airplane I built this afternoon
for the heck of it:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/lego-fantrainer-index.html

Calum
PS-ObRTL, I have now cut down 47 minutes of DVCPro footage from the 4th
Annual event into 53 seconds of music video.  I am proceeding to edit 5th
Annual right now.  The fantrainer was a diversion.