 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 192
Re: You know you're too close to something when...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 16:20:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

I'd like to see some sort of zoom in the next incarnation.   ;)

this way i can see what that lego thing is on your table.

unfortunately, as you probably know, the webcam has no zoom function,
that i know about anyway.
the lego creations on my table can be seen at

http://www.redeemer.on.ca/~dkoudys/art.htm

and my stacker is also on the table, and most of you have seen that already.
more than that, i'll try to keep the webcam nad controls up all weekend so
have fun experimenting.  tonite i, hopefully, am picking up a usb card to
drop in an older pc to take over camera and control responsibilities.
then it will all be up 24/7!  (lucky you)
stay safe
dave