 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 195
Re: Misuse of Technic Parts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 18:03:32 GMT

You know how much I can't stand it when certain (ahem, Iain.  Ahem, Susan)
people misuse Train parts for other projects.  (oh, blockstacking with train
crossing weights!  What's this?@!!#$#$@! :)

Oh, settle down :-) Everyone knows that "all other themes are just spare
parts for 'x'" where x = 'your favorite theme'. :-)

As for using technic parts in non technic creations, it's been done. Every
Milton Train Works custom kit uses at least one Techic part somewhere. Heck,
I don't think I've EVER built a train without using something Technic. And I
don't plan to stop any time soon.

++Lar