 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17252
Re: some 'puter/math help please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:05:29 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Brian Davis wrote:

anyone know how to do a square root on the NXT?

You mean like this?

I have that packaged up in a MyBlock, and other than rounding errors it works
nice and fairly quickly.

is there an esier way to find the length of
line segment (x,y)(0,0)?

Not exactly; it really depends on the precision you want/need.

I think that's all I need for the 'precision' I want

Thanks

I'l ltry when I get home tonite

ALl this so you can become the most proficient NXT game deceloper in the
word?

:)

Dave, the world dose NOT need another snake game.

:)

how about - ummmmm

NXT connect 4, or.. um....

nxt project X