 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17246
Re: some 'puter/math help please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:10:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rafe Donahue wrote:

<snip>

Does that help?

Rafe

actually, that helps quite a bit!  I thought I'd have to get pythagoras in the
equatinos somehow, but htis is much easier!

Much appreciated!

p.s.  Oops, I just saw that you want to go from 10 down to 0.  In that case, set
up the loop to go from, say, 10 to 0 with a step of -10/k instead of 10/k.

It'll be a wide range of starting points, but 1 ending point, but with your
explanations, I'll be able to do what I want :)

Again, thanks!

Dave K
-who should have paid more attention in math class back when he was in school...