 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16676
  Re: {Official Announcement!!!}

(...) > > < A lot of very good points. > > (...) Just like David, I'd like to renounce my affiliation with rtlToronto as well. I sight the same reasons. I think David really hit the nail on the head here. Derek (18 years ago, 16-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [Official Announcement!!!]

(...) Well said dave. here ya go: [Announcement] ATTENTION WORLD - Please let it be known that one Mr. Dave Koudys, and Derek Raycraft has expressed to the group in a public post that they no longer wish to participate with rtlToronto. (...) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [Official Announcement!!!]

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: Serious snippage. (...) Uh... Chris... is that a threat to Calum? What are you trying to do, get him to renounce his own official affiliation? Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [Official Announcement!!!]

(...) YES I have the post to the group in the draft folder. then it will just be ME. and then I will finally WIN an RTL game. Chris (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  [welcome to rtlIndiana]

(...) Sorry, that was the last straw. We're declaring that we are overthrowing the government of rtl. That's right, this is a hostile take-over. In this time of organizational turmoil, the leadership of LafLRC has decided (by a majority) to take (...) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [welcome to rtlIndiana]

(...) tell ya what... leave me rtlToronto, and you can HAVE hamLUG. heck they are WAY closer to you than that pesky Toronto place. I here good things come from Hamilton. tell ya what I'ma gonna do. Order NOW, and I will throw in ParLUGment. but (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [welcome to rtlIndiana]

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote: <snip lots of funny stuff> (...) Well, I don't know about up there in the great white north, but down here all we're getting from the media is about UN resolutions and such, so here's what I've (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Infidel !! was Re: [welcome to rtlIndiana]

(...) Infidel !! We do not recognize your N A T O (North Atlantic Lego Organizations). We are an autonomous collective operating under a new organization known simply as Figs Under Current King - Yankee's Officially Unrecognized. We do not run some (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Infidel !! was Re: [welcome to rtlIndiana]

(...) ... (...) To the former leaders of the group now known as rtlIndiana, We (NALO) have been approached by the Federation of Yankees Overseeing Unionization Through Other Options. They have expressed interest in resolving this revolution before (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)