 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16596
Re: Our the R-games too hard?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 02:57:36 GMT

On 8/9/06, David Koudys wrote:

Do we make the games to hard?  If we had a simpler "less" complex game
would the games run smother?

Nyaah, I think rtl is doing jsut fine with the 'bot competitions.  If anything,
we should do what we did over the first few rtl 'bot days--two different
events--east (sumo/drag racing/whatever) and the harder ones.

Dave K

How about 2 TTT games... 3x3 for the dummies like me, and 4x4 for
smarter people.  Make them both marbles and just extend the grid.
Some might make theirs compete on both based on different programs (or
the same, with some different logic)...

-Rob A>