 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16580
Re: Our the R-games too hard?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 19:16:18 GMT

I find it hard to get excited about games like tug of war.  But then
I've never done well with free roaming robots.

Given the number of games we played on the Tug of War afternoon I don't
think we had a problem with the games needing to run smoother.  That was
an insane number of games we managed to fit in in just over 3 hours.

I think this is a game by game problem and I think we've solved it well
on the fly every time so far.

Derek

Chris Magno wrote:

Do we make the games to hard?  If we had a simpler "less" complex game
would the games run smother?

I dont mean a "simple" game. As an example, I mean, something like tug
of war, BUT not with the free rope part.

Chris