 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16120
Re: TUG of WAR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2006 04:56:25 GMT

1. in "real" tug of war, letting go of the rope is a forfeit, do we
allow even temporary releasing the rope?

There is SLIGHT advantage of releasing the rope in the hope that the
opponent zooms off the edge with no one to hold him back.

Ummmm on it's way to zooming off the edge, would it not pull the rope past it's
winning line? I really don't see any advantage at all.

ROSCO