 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15669
Re: Project Why? Because I wanna ask!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:55:52 GMT

ps. This not being able to post through email is really anoying.  Now I don't
even get an error message reply.

I love posting via web interface--makes me happy :)

Dav eK

I've gone and switched to a news reader cause of the inability to post
my email.  Works fine via NNTP :)

-Rob A>