 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15657
Re: Project Why? Because I wanna ask!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 22:34:13 GMT

Did we sign off on the non-LEGO built sensors?  Would we be able to use
HiTechnic stuff for the next competition?

Uh...how about...NO.  Didn't you read the item about:

"Only Lego pieces can be used and only "normal" construction techniques-No
sawing, gluing or melting of pieces. You can use as many or as few pieces as you
wish."

HiTechnic stuff has always been and always will be, offlimits.  We all love John
Barnes, don't get me wrong, but this is a item we've been over and over and over
again on.

Calum