 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15663
Re: Project Why? Because I wanna ask!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 00:26:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Chris Magno wrote:
Calum Tsang wrote:

We all love John
Barnes, don't get me wrong,
Calum

I sure dont.

John Barns KILLED my dog!!! I saw it with my own eyes.  He drove up
here in a pick up with the LegWay logo on the side, and then aimed
for that cute harmless puppy.

It was evil.

I cant be sure, But i think Steve H was in the passanger seat, and
MAYBE Brian Davis was in the back (drinking a XL BIG GULP - cherry
cola flavor) offering direction to John as to where to find said
puppy.

THIS IS TOTALLY UNTRUE.

I had cherry.
Brian had vanilla.

   OH NO YOU DON'T!! You're not framing me for this one, Steve! I had chocolate,
and I was only working the GPS-dog locator, *not* actually directing John in the
drivers seat.
   Geesh, one simple little puppy removal, and it gets all bent out of
proportion...

Hey, I was told it was a full grown dog. Not a pup. I wouldn't hurt a pup. Might
send my cat to teach it a thing or two, but I'd never touch it myself :)

JB