 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15658
Re: Project Why? Because I wanna ask!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 22:53:12 GMT

We all love John
Barnes, don't get me wrong,
Calum

I sure dont.

John Barns KILLED my dog!!! I saw it with my own eyes.  He drove up here in a
pick up with the LegWay logo on the side, and then aimed for that cute harmless
puppy.

It was evil.

I cant be sure, But i think Steve H was in the passanger seat, and MAYBE Brian
Davis was in the back (drinking a XL BIG GULP - cherry cola flavor) offering
direction to John as to where to find said puppy.

Chris

Then again, It could have been a bad dream caused by all that cheese I had for a
midnight snack.