 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15514
Re: Y??? 'Cause I'm asking!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 21:15:28 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

I believe the intent is 'should' means 'must' otherwise the rule is
meaningless and could be completely ignored.

I put in a fair amount of effort differentiating out should versus must.  Any
should is really a recommendation.  Chris was super anal about how he didn't
want to enforce certain items  on people.  Uniform colour and solid bricks was
one of them.

So hence, it's in there now as a "should" versus a must.

I thought that's why we included a guidelines sections.  So we could
differentiate between what is required and what isn't.  This approach is
more confusing, not less.

Derek