 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15508
Re: Y??? 'Cause I'm asking!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 19:09:38 GMT

Rob Antonishen wrote:
I'd disagree.  I think shared walls should be allowable (as I can't
think of a good reason why not :)

I'd say the XXXXOOOOOOOOXXXXOOOOOOOOXXXX is allowed so long as it is
all on one plane.  This (two openings) is the maximum that can fit on
one straight wall les than 12" long. •  >
Other thoughts on this?

Ok but this was discussed months ago and it was decided that this would
not be allowed.  I don't think this issue should be reopened at this stage.

One question from me -   If you have one transfer opening in the
middle of a MUCH larger wall, I'm thinking only the defined transfer
"buffer" needs to be white.... correct?

The defined transfer "buffer" needs to be one colour, the rest can be
what ever you want.  White if you follow the suggested colour.  That
would be my interpretation.

Derek