 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15367
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Near Final Ruleset
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:43:44 GMT

On 12/12/05, Calum Tsang wrote:
But one thing you could do quickly is to remove the "height:89px;"
attribute from div ID Layer1 (the main body).  This is what was
preventing Firefox from printing more than one page.  The width can
then just be adjusted by print scaling until it fits on the page.

Okay, so I pulled that out...does it work for you now?

Calum

mmmm nope.

Don't know why. I tried it in an offline copy.

Printing from FireFox, I only get one page.  The rest doesn't render :(

Guess I'll have to keep using IE, or cut and paste...

-Rob A>