 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15350
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Near Final Ruleset
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:13:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen <rob.antonishen@gmail.com> wrote:
And HTML shouldn't behave that way of the formatting/CSS is set up
properly.  A question for Calum might be what application is being
used for generating the rules, as it seems to be ugly.........

....oh wait, I just checked the page source and found the problem:

Actually, I use Dreamweaver MX, the tag is a leftover from when I used to use
FPE, which, despite it's reputation, actually output some pretty clean HTML.

What I'll ask you to do, is to give me a reformatted version of the existing
rulepage, which looks reasonably the same, and can print and be viewed onscreen.

I personally don't know enough about CSS to do this analysis.

P.S. Calum - gmail has a built in spell checker.....oh that's right,
you don't like gmail :)

Proofing has nothing to do with spell checking, which Chris and Derek are
shining examples of.  What I'm concerned about is making sure I don't contradict
myself on rules, miss issues or criteria completely, or write a sentence that
doesn't make sense.  I certainly do all of these things, and spell checking
won't fix it, only a good long careful read will.

And I don't like GMail.

Calum