 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15349
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Near Final Ruleset
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:54:59 GMT

On 12/12/05, Chris Magno  wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:

On 12/12/05, Calum Tsang wrote:
Hi folks,

This is the near final rtlToronto20 ruleset as defined by people at dinner
last
Friday.  Present were Chris Magno, Derek Raycraft, Rob Antonishen, Wayne
Young,
John Guerquin, Ivan Louch and myself.

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-rtl20/

Does anyone know how to get this to print out?  I just can't make it
fit anyhow because of the bizarre combination of divs and tables...

-Rob A>

Calum,

Thank you for maintaining the web page, and doing the required updates.

Rob, why do you need to print it? I have it memorized.  If you do really need
print it, I guess you can use the "print" button in your browser, OR, try

File
Page set up
Print

duh :)

I do know how to print.  The rules pages are always a major pain
though, as the text always gets clipped off no matter how I scale it.
Some of the formatting that works on the screen fails when rendering
for the printer.

Reading Calum's reply, I actually tried IE (ugh) and discovered if I
set it to landscape and override the margins to 0 then it will print
out.  But that means using IE (shudder).

And HTML shouldn't behave that way of the formatting/CSS is set up
properly.  A question for Calum might be what application is being
used for generating the rules, as it seems to be ugly.........

....oh wait, I just checked the page source and found the problem:

-Rob A>

P.S. Calum - gmail has a built in spell checker.....oh that's right,
you don't like gmail :)